The committee is charged with the following:
1. Supporting instructors with resources, workshops, seminars, and webinars
2. Maintaining contact and communication with IT Department and Learning Management System support services
3. Reviewing the Distance Learning Policies and Procedure Manual each semester
4. Determining proficiency in a CMS and shall serve as a resource to the college on distance learning issues.
5. Making assignments and evaluating faculty remain the responsibility of the department chair (AFT Agreement, Article 40 (Section B.2).
The Distance Education Meeting is from 10 a.m. to 11:20 a.m. on the third Monday of the month. Location: Cox 212